USG Edan U50 is Edan’s newest portable diagnostic ultrasound system that offers color flow, pulse wave, and power doppler. The U50’s advanced image technologies and dependable functionalities are essential to facilitate a sharp image acquisition and increase diagnostic confidence.
The multi-frequency broadband transducer selection offers the U50 more flexibility and reliability.
Edan U50 Diagnostic Ultrasound System Features:
- Light-weight design for excellent mobility.
- Hand carried.
- Color Doppler Flow Imaging.
- Pulsed Wave Doppler.
- Power (Directional Power) Doppler Imaging.
- Imaging Modes: B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M, and PW.
- THI, TSI imaging.
- Phased Inversion Harmonic Compound Imaging.
- Speckle Resistance Imaging.
- Measurement and calculation software packages.
- Spatial Compounding Imaging.
- Multi-language software packages.
- Multi-pseudo color.
- Unique gel holder design.
- Quick save simplifies the operation.
- Abundant Peripheral Ports:
- 2 USB.
Edan U50 Diagnostic Ultrasound System Specifications:
- 12.1″ high resolution LED monitor enhances visual experience.
- 2 standard transducer connectors.
- 256 frames CINE loop memory.
- 504 MB built-in image storage.
- Built in lithium battery for continuous 2 hour work.