Features and Benefits
- Optional interpretation available.
- Simultaneous 12-lead acquisition.
- 3-channel print format.
- One-button operation.
- Multiple report formats.
- Copy functions.
- Various recording rates.
- Automatic and manual modes.
- Built-in thermal printer.
- Built-in, rechargeable battery.
- Built-in charger unit.
- Lightweight (2,9 kg/6.7 lbs)
- 10-Lead Patient Cable
- 500 Disposable Electrodes
- 1 Pack of Paper
- 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters
- Power Cable
OPTIONAL SCHILLER ECG Measurement and Interpretation Software for Children and Adult ECGs
Computerized ECG measurement values greatly help the physician in her/his daily work: it saves time and the results are more accurate and consistent compared to manual calculation. SCHILLER developed its own programs. That allows us to update and improve our software and to make updates available for the physicians at any time after purchasing an equipment. The program passed extensive checking and, among others, the CSE diagnostic database. SCHILLER personnel is member of advisory ECG interpretation councils. The computerized ECG interpretation is designed to assist the physician but never replaces her/his decision. The physician has to consider all other relevant information of the patient.
Interpretation Features and Benefits
- SCHILLER measurement program M provides overall measurements and a table with lead specific measurement results of all 12 simultaneously acquired standard leads for resting and exercise ECGs.
- SCHILLER interpretation program C (includes M software) gives the physician over a thousand different interpretation hints (after a Resting ECG).
- The M software is included in the standard version of the following SCHILLER units: AT-101, AT-101 easy, AT-101 Tele, AT-102, AT-10 plus, AT-104 PC, CS-200, AT-110 (and can be upgraded in the AT-1).
- The C interpretation software can be upgraded any time in the following units: AT-1, AT-101, AT-101 easy, AT-101 Tele, AT-2, AT-2 plus, AT-102, AT-10 plus, AT-104 PC, CS-200, AT-110. Except for AT-2, the interpretation software fits for children and adult ECGs. Ordering the interpretation software, a detailed physicians guide for M/C software is delivered.
Dimensions: 290 x 210 x 69 mm / 11.4 x 8.3 x 2.7 in. (l/w/h)
- Weight: Ca. 2.9 kg / approx. 6.7 lbs
- Power supply requirements: 220 – 240 V (nominal), 50/60 Hz or 110 – 115 V (nominal), 50/60 Hz independent operation with built-in rechargeable battery, LED indicator for mains and battery, built-in charger unit
- Power consumption: Max. 28 VA
- Battery charging time: 15 hrs. from a completely discharged battery, 3 hrs. to 60 % capacity
- Battery capacity: 2 hrs of normal use
- Leads: Standard / Cabrera
- Patient input circuitry: Fully floating and isolated, defibrillation protected (only with original SCHILLER patient cable)
- Frequency range of digital recorder: 0 Hz to > 150 Hz (IEC/AHA)
- Myogram (muscle tremor) filter: 25 Hz (40 dB/dec) or 35 Hz (20 dB/dec), programmable
- Line frequency filter: Distortion-free suppression of superimposed
- 50 or 60 Hz sinusoidal interferences by means of an adaptive digital filter
- Control panel: Pad keys, LED indicators
- 1-Year Warranty